Residential Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
Bathrooms are a very important part of any home, and often one of the highest traffic areas for visitors. If your bathroom is in need of a new look or if you would like to add another bathroom to your home… let us give you a free estimate on your next project.
Whether you are remodeling an existing bathroom or building a new bathroom, we offer solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. Our services include:
- Vanity, Cabinets and Mirror Installs
- Installing tile or vinyl floor
- Replacing or installing new sinks
- Walls, Surrounds and Wainscoting
- Bathtub to Shower Conversions
- Bathtub and Shower Installation
- Installation of Bathroom Accesories
- Drywall Repair and Replacement
- … and more!
Contact Ex Amish Construction, LLC today for a free estimate on your next bathroom project.
10 Quick Ways to Improve Your Bathroom Decor
10. Give your bathroom a fresh coat of paint
9. Remove Wallpaper – a solid color is more
versatile giving you greater options to
switch up your accessories for a new look.
8. Throw out the fuzzy toilet seat cover.
7. Get a new toilet seat. There are plenty of
great colors and designs to choose from.
6. Maximize Space with multifunctional
piece such as a toilet brush holder/shelf.
5. Get a nightlight/air freshener. They come in
several great designs and smell great.
4. Clean your fan/vent twice a year. It is
amazing the amount of dust they collect.
3. Clean-Sweep your medicine cabinet.
Remember to seal up medication before
disposal and do not throw down the drain.
2. Fresh Towels make for a new experience.
We love the Better Home and Garden
towels from Walmart they stay fluffy and
keep their color but still are affordable.
1. Get Creative – change a small item in your
bathroom each year – whether it be the
hand towels, toothbrush holder or a new
shower curtain – it’s all in the details!